The fresh mountain air...

Monday, July 11, 2011

(Martin Van Duijn)















 Hi everyone!

If you are reading this, I’m not at the seaside anymore but somewhere on a Swiss mountain top…
That’s right, I’m off again!

This time, I’m enjoying the fresh mountain air in the Swiss and French Alps. I will be eating cheese and Swiss chocolate, go hiking, play tennis, swim in mountain lakes and taking pictures of beautiful flowers…
 
I hope you are having a great vacation too…
See you soon!

Love,
Sara

11 comments:

  1. Hopelijk nog niet van een berg gevallen ;) Ik hoop dat je het daar leuk hebt, maar heel waarschijnlijk wel! Keep some toblerone for me ;) héhé
    Veel plezier daar nog en tot heel gauw!! Geniet ervan
    Love
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful. Hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds absolutely delightful, hope you're having a wonderful time. Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great


    xoxo

    www.lady-pa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness. what a treat!

    take a thousand pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pictures! You're lucky ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. U make me wanna have ice-cream now! Evil!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure you'll have the best vacation. Good for you =D
    Sara C.
    http://styleyoustylemestylish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Supermooie foto's, ziet er erg gezellig uit daar en leuke outfit had je aan!
    Bedankt voor je lieve reactie op mijn blog en heel veel plezier op je volgende vakantie!
    X Lisa

    lisarosalie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup!

Come a little bit closer, hear what I have to say. Just like children sleepin', we could dream this night away.
Harvest moon - Neil Young

SWEET HARVEST MOON All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger